in the most unofficial fashion, wanted to make this inaugural post a list of ethical, slow, and small fashion brands I'm making my go-to for the season.
each of these brands are companies I believe in wholeheartedly, have bought pieces from, stand by their quality of design & manufacturing, and have owners who are amazing. will probably be dedicating many posts in the future to each of them as I just can't get enough. you've probably seen them tagged time & time again on my instagram, and you can check them out there as well.
- The Frock NYC || thefrocknyc.com || @thefrocknyc
- Elizabeth Suzann || elizabethsuzann.com || @elizsuzann
- Only Child Clothing || onlychildclothing.com || @only_child
- Everlane || everlane.com || @everlane
- Mimu Maxi || mimumaxi.com || @mimumaxi
- Rise & Ramble || riseandramble.com || @riseandramble
- Two Fold Clothing || twofoldclothing.com || @twofoldclothing
- Sara Clark || shopsaraclark.com || @shopsaraclark
- EM Jewelry Design || emjewelrydesign.com || @emjewelrydesign
- Industrial Jewellery || industrial-jewellery.com || @industrialjewellery
- LeCoeur Watches || lecoeurwatches.com || @lecoeur_watches
as a note: this list doesn't encompass everything I buy, just the ones I am most passionate about supporting. I still buy from large companies, but more sparingly now. more on that to come. as for today, just a taste.